Sunday, February 16, 2014

2/16 RT

God works in such mysterious funny ways.

For all the things i've wanted, longed for, dreamed of, and prayed long and hard for, i still never realize that it all comes in God's timing and will.

So as much as i long for something, pray for something, i can't fight this life/destiny/God's will.
It is what it is.

So thanks God! You're always 943078493 steps ahead of me. You've never failed me, you're not going to start now :)


& a belated happy birthday shoutout to my beautiful beau, Michelle You. You're amazing and i thank God for putting such an amazing loving woman of God in my life. You're truly such a great example of someone who just loves God and lives life for Him, trusting Him.
lots of love and prayers are always headed your way~ love you <3

Anyways, have a wonderful sunday my loves!


Do Everything In Love, Always~
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment