Thursday, February 27, 2014

Week 7 Update

I don't know how much longer i can continue with weekly updates. But i promise i will try my super best since i have my dedicated followers of this blog..lol! :)

So i think i finally got use to the weather here...to the point where i stopped checking weather every morning (whichiusetodosinceiwasscaredofthosesingledigitdegrees) hehe. Even when i drive and see that my dashboard says 15 degrees or lower, i don't die of a heart attack anymore. Its quite normal now. (helpme) LOL but nonetheless, i think i'm getting adjusted to this cold lifestyle.

I'm already planning my drive back to new jersey though! My last final is May 15th, so i should be leaving literally right after or the next day early morning :) Super stoked since i'll be home for at least 3 weeks, depending on what job i get for the summer. I have so many things i want to do when i go back home..so many people to hang with too! eeeeeepp i'm getting excited just thinking about it. I'll also be driving back with wonton so that should be a fun kim-fam road trip :D LOL

Missions:
I am leaving SO soon!! I didn't know but i'm actually leaving Thursday March 6th..LOL at 8:30 am. I'm still financially not there yet..but Trinity is being super lenient with getting my money in..so i'm totally confident God will provide :) Just a quick update for those who are wondering how my financials are going with the trip, i raised $200 so far due to amazing people who have donated! (A hundred thank you's to those who contributed. I wouldn't even be at 200 if it weren't for you guys!!!) And by this Tuesday i need at least $600 so hopefully God will provide! And if you awesome..people would still like to donate, my support letter is below and the link to donate is:
https://www.formstack.com/forms/tiu_forms-missions_giving_los_angeles_2014

Again, (pre)thank you and love for all the people who have been praying me, giving me encouragements, and of course..helping me get there financially. You all have been truly a blessing, i can't even begin to express my gratitude.

AAANNYWAYS, i'm going on a retreat with my new church this weekend so i'm super excited! Like i said, it'll give me a chance to just bond with other members of the church finally, since fellowship after Sundays are a bit difficult. We're going to Lake Geneva..whatever that is..but apparently it's a cool retreat spot! Kinda like the poconos for us i guess. I'll be sure to give an update on that after i come back Sunday :)

Other than that..i'm doing awesome! Well, i think. LOL I'm just doing school work, watching ma kdramas, getting fat, and loving God. Appreciating every day that comes, which literally i do everyday. Everyday has been different, filled with new blessings and new appreciation of whatever comes! It's been an amazing journey thus farrr and i'm so happy that i've been keeping this blog to share with y'all.

It also makes me so happy to see everyone back at home just doing life, loving life, and keeping me updated! :) As much as i wish i was there with you guys, it's great to see from afar..and just getting a joyful high off of how happy i am for all of you. Always praying for each of you guys and i always know God has great plans ahead for each and every single one of you guys!
<3

Have an amazing weekend~ enjoy the snow if you guys get some..cause hopefully it'll be the last of it.. (crossingmafingers) hehe xo



Do Everything In Love, Always~
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment